Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Feelings Can't express you Enough Through Words but They can Try

The first moment we met. She's short. She's cute. She's pretty beautiful. She's one year younger.

The more i got to know you. She's smart. She's funny. She's kind of a badass.

More still. She can be independant but prefers to have a man to hold her in his arms and for her to rely on.

Feelings grew more and more the more i got to know you and the more that there was nothing that i didnt like about you. At the beach you were kind of shy at first, but you were soon in the water playing around with me. Out of the water you were freezing. I grabbed the only towel we had and draped it over your shoulders. As i rubbed your arms to try to warm you up you looked into my eyes with the deepest, clearest, brightest, green/ silver ive ever seen. You shivered and watched me with those puppy dog eyes as i continued to rub your arms.

Before I could react, you opened the towel and wrapped it around me too. As we hugged inside the towel, your shivering slowly subsided but you continued to hug me. Youre slightly badass at times but in my arms you felt like a kitten.

Inside the car on the way to your house you slowly grabbed my right arm lightly with both hands, then rested your head upon my shoulder. I put my right hand across your body to your other shoulder and laid my head on yours. We didn't speak but just enjoyed each other's embrace.

I lifted my head off yours but maintained my arm around you. You then lifted your head and your magnificent eyes asked, "What's wrong?" With my left hand i slowly lifted your chin a little more and as i got close you closed your eyes. Then something that doesnt usually happen to me occured. Before i knew it, my eyes were closed too. As our lips befriended each other, our timid tongues slowly met and the fiery passion began intertwining.

The car stopped abruptly and broke our link. Our eyes didnt open for a few seconds though. I looked outside the window and realised it was your hosue. I looked back into your eyes and saw that you had the same opinion.

Not yet..

You looked down and then back up at me and said in an angelic voice, "Have a safe flight,"

Then with almost a tinge of sadness you added, "See you in two years."

You opened the car door and stepped out. As you closed the door and started walking to your house you stopped. You turned around to look at me and smiled with a delicate look in your eyes.

The driver drove. The romance parted.

Until next time..

Chau <3

No comments:

Post a Comment