Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mi Hogar

You'll always be my home. The one I cheer for. The one I miss. The one i ove. The one i have a football team from.

Uruguay is my first love and no one will take it away from me. The light blue of Uruguay will always come before my favourite colours.

Almost all of my first loves, major romancse, and things which affected me deeply come from Uruguay. Also my family. Which i see every two years for a very very short time. It sucks.

The stay is long, but it feels all too short when i have to go. The goodbyes were short. Hug, hug, hug, bye. New romance, bye. Other three romances, bye. The fun is over for another two years. I wonder where two years will take us.

Why don't you let me go Uruguay? You delay my flight back to Australia for 4 more hours. Is it for me to call someone and say goodbye?
Is it because you want me to enjoy home for a little more?
Is it because you can feel from the other side of the world the emptiness in my heart from the longing i have to be here?
Is it because you wanted me to see that fight in the airport? I thought it was immature to watch but the crowd was there for 25 minutes. The entertainment of the fight brushed its dangerous fingers through my hair but i resisted with sheer willpower. Its wicked smile quickly turned into flaming fury as i continued to resist the urge to watch. I almost went. But my lazyness overpowered the lure as i didnt want to have to find a seat again when the fight was finished. As a reward, i gained an even better seat that someone left to go watch the fight.
Or is it just because you want me to enjoy life a little more becuase im going to die on this plane?

Uruguay your arms are accepting. Your love is furious. Your heart is lion like. Your buzum is warm and has accepted me as your son. Your smile shines with the warmth of the sun. No matter where i am,

Siempre sera Uruguayo.

Chau <3

No comments:

Post a Comment